Local Resources & Partners
- Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
Water supply and treatment utility provides information on pollution prevention.
- Central Contra Costa County Solid Waste Authority
Offers assistance to residences and businesses on waste prevention, recycling and reuse.
- City of San Josť Environmental Services Department
Resources for businesses working to improve their environmental management through
recycling, energy and water conservation, use of recycled water, pollution prevention,
environmentally preferable purchasing, and Green Building practices.
- Delta Diablo Sanitation District - Small Business Program
Accepts batteries, fluorescent tubes, paints and other hazardous wastes from small
businesses at the household hazardous waste collection facility.
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance (East Bay EDA)
Provides assistance with site location, financing, and regulatory coordinations.
- Hazardous Waste Recycling & Disposal for Santa Clara County
Provides pollution prevention strategies for the use of products containing
A San Mateo County program that provides information about recycling, waste reduction,
green building, and other sustainability issues.
Provides assistance to Alameda County businesses in waste prevention and recycling.
- West Contra Costa Integrated Wast Management Authority
Provides pollution prevention strategies, assistance with recycling, reuse, hazardous